Important Concepts Visualized and Explained.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

1/2 Marathon--Take Two

Even though my front yard has two feet of snow on top of the grass, it's time to think about new challenges for the new year.

As such, with the encouragement of a few of my friends, it's time to do it again. While I felt that I "redefined slow" in Phoenix (click here for pictures), I'm hopeful that I can do a little better and get closer to the time I was shooting for there: 2:40 (still slow for those of you keeping score at home).

With the support of my family and friends, I'm off to Madison, Wisconsin on the 28th of May for the Madison Marathon (I'll take 1/2, thank you). I'm hopeful that a lack of snow and ice on the sidewalks will make for a much better training experience and a much better result.

As much as I love Oprah and Dr. Phil, training indoors bites.

No comments: